Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thank You Letter


May 23, 2012

Dear Karen,

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for being such a wonderful internship supervisor. You really taught me a great deal about being a project director.  Working with seniors is not an easy task but I was able to see you do it every day. Twenty years is a long time! I’m impressed.

This internship truly fulfilled my expectations. You and JASA’s staff members really made me feel comfortable at Shorefront all the time. You also taught about how to work with others. For example, listening to you argue with Websther, Marina, and Mark taught me that even if you have spent a lifetime at a job, you still have to work hard to resolve difficult issues at your job. I admire you so much because you care for people and especially the seniors.  I would be very upset if the government ever decided to close JASA down.
  
Even though we didn’t have so much time to interact, I still learned many things from your background. For example, when I asked you a thousand questions at the interview, I learned so much about how you used your communication and networking skills to get a great job.  I hope that you never change and decide to take an International High School intern next year.

Thank you for providing me the chance to serve the elderly and help make JASA a great place. I really appreciate it.


Best regards,

Gladys Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment