Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photo Essay

The B1 is the worst transportation I have used in my life! Sometimes I had to wait in  the bus top over 20 minutes and I got to internship very late. But, I never had a problem with my supervisor because I got to internship a little late.


My endless duty! I did this every single day during internship, this were for the next day's lunch service for the seniors that paid $1 for their lunch everyday. Most of my time was spent on doing this silverwear.
Shredding papers was very fun! I had to check a huge cabinet full of papers from 1990s to 2011. I shredded papers from 1990s until 2004. Most of the papers were from activities, lunch, and some other things that were not important anymore.
 This was a huge challenge! Alphabetizing all this participants emergency contact cards, it was really boring and I really hate it but it was my job to finish alphabetizing and I finally did! 

I entered a thousand participant forms into the computer system, sometimes I disliked doing this because the handwriting  
was very hard to read. I noticed that JASA is a Jewish Senior Center but most of the seniors that go there are Russians.
Karen (right) was my Internship Supervisor and Marina (left) is Karen's co-worker. 
This is the Bingo class which happens every Thursday afternoon. 
Me and Karen on the day before Internship ended. 





No comments:

Post a Comment